Sep 29, 2016

Back to Bermuda

It has been far too long since my last trip to the island.  Almost 14 months which is nuts for me.   But it's great to be back.    I've been here almost 5 days now but really haven't done much as the first few days was catching up with friends and the past 2 days I've been down and out with a nasty cold in my head and chest.   Thank you plane travel!   Argh.

But I have taken a few shots thus far;

My home away from home.  A great Bermuda cottage.

One of my blond companions - Max
My other blond companion - Tilley

To help with my cold I went down to the beach for a swim.  Unfortunately it didn't help much at the time but it was a lovely morning for a swim.


The crowds of people were terrible.



Couldn't find a spot to park my ass anywhere.

So, photography this trip.   I'm struggling a bit, over the past 10 years I have hit most of the beaches and many of the "tourist" things.   Last year I did an entire trip in Black and White (that was kinda cool) but this year I'm trying to look for things I haven't done before.   So bare with me while I poke around the island, particularly after I feel a bit better.

To see albums of my previous work;

Bermuda 2006 till now - https://goo.gl/photos/fbfzHj3ny4Bzk8Wr5

Bermuda in Black and White -https://goo.gl/photos/g3SKK1HxpGvk3Xty8

No comments:

Post a Comment