Dec 13, 2010

Stained Glass Stuff

A few days late but at last some images from Stained Glass Stuff.  Check out the amazing work that my friend Robert Lowry and Mary Johnson did with my images!

Click the images for a larger view.


The store located at 911 Richmond Rd
























A cold orange sunrise
















Tulips done up in tiles.






























2.5 inch tiles framed in wood of my panorama shot from Alert, Nunavut


















Jen!






































A couple of piece of work I fell in love with.  Inukshuk at the top and a Loon below.

If you want some really cool and unique gifts I highly recommend checking out the store.  Wonderful work!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I've been in their store. I used to work over that way, and we stopped in one day to have a look. (A colleague I had does lovely stained glass art.)

    Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete