Aug 4, 2010

Interesting Times

The world exposes itself in very strange ways.  I've always said that things happen for a reason and have believed that, but this past few weeks I couldn't wrap my head around the "why" and what is the master plan.  Well, all may have been revealed to me.   Will know in a few more days as things progress and the picture becomes clearer.  I feel like I used to when I'd be developing film and waiting for the true picture to expose itself.  Will it be a masterpiece or will it be crap?

I'm keeping things close to my chest for now but a few of the people on this reading list might be seeing a small surprise in the coming days  ;-)

Later all!


s

3 comments:

  1. Awaiting your revelation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;-) expect the "word" to be a bit longer yet. I'd say probably in early Sept.

    ReplyDelete